The dragster race “NitrOlympX” is now an absolute cult event. Everything is faster, more dangerous and a bit crazier. The high explosive mix of sport, speed and show attracts the fans to the “Rico Anthes Quartermile”, where you will experience 100% high speed, action and the fascination of acceleration at the highest level. It’s time again this coming weekend from the 17th to the 19th of August.
Please see price list below.
Box Office (daily from 08:00 o’clock)
Main Grandstand A, South Grandstand C / D
Open Grandstands (Friday)
South Stand B / C / D / Oberrang, paddock A-F
The stands and the paddock are open from 8:00 a.m. from Friday to Sunday.
Opening times Infopavilion P1 (Deposits Press / Teams)
MI-SA: 08.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.
SUN: 08.00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.
Opening hours Information Desk (Grandstand A)
Daily from 08.00 a.m. until the end of the event
Parking area at the Südtribüne (only with parking permit)
Indoor parking area (with parking permit only)
Shuttle buses for C6:
Bus stops are at Auchtergrund (C6) and at the Conti-Kreisel at the Südtribüne
Friday, 17.08.2018: 9.00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.
Saturday, 18.08.2018: 07.00 a.m. – 01.00 a.m. (Sunday)
Sunday, 19.08.2018: 09.00 a.m. – approx. 06:00 p.m.
Ear protection for toddlers
Please note that access to small children is only granted if suitable / adequate hearing protection is available!
- Bulky goods (eg prams, bicycles, crates, folding chairs, camera tripods, hiking backpacks, cool bags)
- Professional photographic and film equipment (eg SLRs whose lens focal length exceeds 300mm)
- Glass containers (eg glass bottles)Pyrotechnic objects (eg firecrackers)
- Drugs and weapons of all kinds
- It is also prohibited to bring animals (eg dogs) to the event grounds and grandstands
- Please also read our audience regulations here.